Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

However....you still watch them don't you LOL

I do at times, but not as often as I had been. No since in me wasting alot of data on rerun performances when I can check in on the thumbs to notice what's going on.

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK

They surprised alot of folks when they rubbed on each other's kitty's a little bit in one of the performance routines around a month and a half ago in hopes it would keep folks tuned in to the cams of that apartment more so than the others. Since then, nothing even close to that. I guess it's been working to an extent, but alot of folks aren't gullible or naive enough to keep tuning in for the same old broken record routines always.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They surprised alot of folks when they rubbed on each other's kitty's a little bit in one of the performances around a month and a half ago in hopes it would keep folks tuned in to the cams of that apartment more so than the others. I guess it's been working to an extent, but alot of folks aren't gullible or naive enough to keep tuning in for the same old broken record routines always.

you've got to give them a chance, they are still in the exploration phase Nick.  if they got down and dirty right out of the gates, it wouldn't be the same anymore!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you've got to give them a chance, they are still in the exploration phase Nick.  if they got down and dirty right out of the gates, it wouldn't be the same anymore!

I don't believe they will ever get down and dirty. But something a little different every now and then would not be a bad idea either. Only reason that occurred was quite likely because of what I mentioned. In hopes of making it easier to keep folks tuned in to those cams instead of others so they end up with most in extra pay. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's been 5 months of rubbing and touching on each other naked.  I have no idea how anyone can pretend this is the normal course of a sexual relationship with someone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe they will ever get down and dirty. But something a little different every now and then would not be a bad idea either. Only reason that occurred was quite likely because of what I mentioned. In hopes of making it easier to keep folks tuned in to those cams instead of others so they end up with most in extra pay.

i'm sure there are a lot of people that feel the same way you do.  i say to give it more time and see if anything more develops.  you're the paying customer and have every right to voice your opinion and I understand where you are coming from, but even when I used to subscribe i like the build up regardless if anything transpired from it or not....just my .02

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, super134 said:

It's been 5 months of rubbing and touching on each other naked.  I have no idea how anyone can pretend this is the normal course of a sexual relationship with someone.

baby steps...baby steps...they are trying to please and unfortunately they won't be able to please everyone!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, super134 said:

It's not. Imo, it's considered being shrewdly devious for a different reason. Anyone should realize what those reasons may be or are.