Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

So how do you all want it?  If they flog those genitals, a bunch of you holler that it's fake, phony and staged.  Same bunch now irritated that they're giving you the "real life" part of RLC instead of the fake, phony genital flogging. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

So how do you all want it?  If they flog those genitals, a bunch of you holler that it's fake, phony and staged.  Same bunch now irritated that they're giving you the "real life" part of RLC instead of the fake, phony genital flogging. 

It'll never change Gomer...the girls can never win

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gomer said:

I am for the flogging real or staged. I couldn't care less for the "real life" part of RLC.

10 minutes ago, gomer said:

I am always happy with what I see, I don't care what they do, variation is always welcome

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, gomer said:

I'm not complaining I'm just being sarcastic. I don't care if they do anything or not.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I’m just on coffee break, l’ve to watch the replay to see what you guys are talking about after work.

It would be like watching paint dry 😂😊 Nothing going on Aussie.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It would be like watching paint dry 😂😊 Nothing going on Aussie.

Damn, ok will watch Bonnie instead. 

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No nudity just shirt and panties 😁

Ok, maybe just as well you wouldn’t want to burn yourself 

• Haha 1