Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

29 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

did they only have sex that one time?

No, they had sex 4 times that I have seen, during the first week. Then it stopped. I haven't seen anything since Wednesday.

So many active sexualy young couples and rlc gives us this stuff.At their age i usted to fuck maybe two times per day or more,seems house becomed cursed..we had Asia that barely did anything and now this ones.And no sign of life besides them in house,i mean its first times and already pretty boring.He gives me Demid vibes and her Asia😅.The dude likes more of phone then of her lol.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So many active sexualy young couples and rlc gives us this stuff.At their age i usted to fuck maybe two times per day or more,seems house becomed cursed..we had Asia that barely did anything and now this ones.And no sign of life besides them in house,i mean its first times and already pretty boring.He gives me Demid vibes and her Asia😅.

They fucked 4 days in a row, then it just stopped. I don't know what happened. 

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

They fucked 4 days in a row, then it just stopped. I don't know what happened. 

And one of them in bed(think was the last one)wasnt all that bad,was kinda ok.From what i seen he runs from sex with her like devil from Cross and her do all her best to not kissing him at any cost😅.Sometimes feels like he is in that time of month😅.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And one of them in bed(think was the last one)wasnt all that bad,was kinda ok.From what i seen he runs from sex with her like devil from Cross and her do all her best to not kissing him at any cost😅.Sometimes feels like he is in that time of month😅.

Maybe you are seeing the first ever bother and sister hookup on RLC.  Apparently some people are destitute and will do anything to make money.....just sayin

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, they had sex 4 times that I have seen, during the first week. Then it stopped. I haven't seen anything since Wednesday.

I have only seen them doing it twice, once on the couch under the blanket and once on the bed in dark. did I miss the other two times ?

This dude is a keeper,cant take his eyes from phone for one minute to give her some atention,if its already so wonderfull imagine in ten years from now.Another dude like Demid,Smith and company.

• Upvote 1