Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

13 hours ago, Rudolf said:

I didn't mean that I feel sorry for for you. Maybe I should have chosen my words differently. But I'm kind of accustomed to a certain kind of cynicism on this forum and that might have gotten the better of me.

I'm sorry for that.

According to what you said about the former tenants whom I didn't pay attention to at all, I can empathize with what you're saying.

Personally I'm more of a happy go lucky kind of guy and I go by like and dislike as to what I spy on RLC if you catch my drift. I don't bother a lot with to much speculation and I don't like that kind of mindset.

It's hard to separate all the people on here, but you seem like an honest enough guy that I can understand your initial sentiment.

Hope you understand.

You have my respect for what you said,apologies acept of course and i also apologie.We all diferent and what someone eyes watch and takes conclusions could be very diferent of what another person also watch and take conclusions.As i said prior is no very hard to think this new couple isnt a genuine one  because of the last "couple" house had.Time will tell what is or not is.The more real couples and their friends we have in site the better.

RLC most love it when they get tennets and pay them that do nothing to bring in new viewers or at the very least give us paying customers something hell even blanket sex would be a improvement at least it would be something

30 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

What is wrong with Eliska, so relaxed and smiling that I have never seen and she even lies on him.
If that was the breakthrough, then RLC was in the game.
The white wine was doped

what did she do after they were making out just get up and leave I don't see her anywhere in the apt,edited just checked back in now she is in the tub now he is gone so is there a hiding spot in the apt