B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not recently...

Don't know what I was thinking :confused:  Perhaps the dickheads in B5 can give each other a massage and try it. :dodgy:  That would make a few people on here quite satisfied.

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Don't know what I was thinking :confused:  Perhaps the dickheads in B5 can give each other a massage and try it. :dodgy:  That would make a few people on her quite satisfied.

LOL I know of at least 3 people that it would make happy 

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Don't know what I was thinking :confused:  Perhaps the dickheads in B5 can give each other a massage and try it. :dodgy:  That would make a few people on her quite satisfied.

especially bonnie and alex

well we ought to at least see bonnie and alex do something as the meatheads are not there the question I have can they drag another girl into a threesome  or foursome but lets not be to greedy lol,my money is on olya btw

il y a 50 minutes, vanillajohn a dit :

Oui. Et Leora a également été la première à faire naître le concept de se masturber devant des cames. Et puis tous ces aspirants ridicules ont emboîté le pas.

C'est tellement exaspérant! Je vous salue la reine Leora, la première du genre!

Edit: Apparemment, j'ai laissé tomber ceci: / s

pitié ..ne venez pas nous casser les pieds avec Léora ....retournez avec les débiles du fan club de Léora