B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

Just now, super134 said:

Milena is always willing to stick around for a show as long as she can keep talking through it

Yes, I've said before that she usually hovers around on the periphery...but even if she's never gonna go the whole hog, at least she gets involved, unlike some girls in the past, who'd just go to bed...I know it's a show, which I've posted that I don't like, even tonight, but I watch her because she has one of the finest pussies in RLC history...😜

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It will be only Ginger that bates, Milena would never do it.

on camera yes or you know whith bad angle or under the blanket, for me i always saw Milena in the cock teaser category with sofi and co

when the serious things coming there is nobody

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I've said before that she usually hovers around on the periphery...but even if she's never gonna go the whole hog, at least she gets involved, unlike some girls in the past, who'd just go to bed...I know it's a show, which I've posted that I don't like, even tonight, but I watch her because she has one of the finest pussies in RLC history...😜

Yeah I'd rather watch Milena do nothing than watch most things on the site now sadly.

• Like 1

do you think we have to deal with the same current girls  in the barcelona girls apartments for all the summer?

because  with the situation in russia with the virus in this moment i doubt the russian girls can travel for coming in spain