Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

4 minutes ago, gomer said:

Not so hard to understand.  Yes, she's gorgeous and I, too, could watch her all day and night. 

But if she were to say "Oh masterchef sweety, take me in your arms and be mine forever,"  what's the first thing you're going to put a stop to?  And if it doesn't stop, what then?

Fair enough,but he didn´t fought for her.If you have seen when they where on facetime talking,he didn´t even was interested in her.Let´s say your girlfriend was living several hundred miles away from you in several months,wouldn´t you pay more interest in her,but no

he was just babbling on about his own thing.Wouldn´t you like to see her,not in a hardcore way but her beautiful body.,tits and maybe more.I know that I would.

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

Fair enough,but he didn´t fought for her.If you have seen when they where on facetime talking,he didn´t even was interested in her.Let´s say your girlfriend was living several hundred miles away from you in several months,wouldn´t you pay more interest in her,but no

he was just babbling on about his own thing.Wouldn´t you like to see her,not in a hardcore way but her beautiful body.,tits and maybe more.I know that I would.

Yes, I would take her out, spend money I don't have on her, make foolish promises and revel in the glory of her youthfull, sensuous body.  But I would not take her to meet my mother.

Balls made me stupid once.

Never again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

Yes, I would take her out, spend money I don't have on her, make foolish promises and revel in the glory of her youthfull, sensuous body.  But I would not take her to meet my mother.

Never again.

I wouldn't have a problem taking her home to meet my mother, because there's no reason to be ashamed of her.

• Like 5

In such a hypothetical situation...I'd certainly have no issues or reservations whatsoever about her and my dear mother meeting one another. Furthermore...I'm certain my mother would find her to be a quite intriguing woman and would like her quite a bit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Would your mother be ashamed if she knew you were here or paying to watch women bate or what ever there doing?

I seriously doubt that topic would come up.  She knew I was in two branches of the service, went overseas, did the things soldiers and young, foolish, impetuous men do. If she saw me wanking, I'd be mortified.  If she saw my love interest wanking (along with the entire internet,)  I'd have a hard time explaining that to her. She would probably ask me if my balls were doing the thinking again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

I don´t understand this,how could Paul give up this beautiful woman.Just look at her,lying all naked on the bed and showing off all her glory.She´s absolutely georgeus.I could watch her all day and night.

so it was Paul who gave Leora up?  I guess I wasn't paying attention.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, gomer said:

Never again.

I certainly understand you. I've done that too.