Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jugghead said:

Glad you are looking at Malia, then Leora's cam won't freeze.

Ah that was only when she sneezed one night!

16 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I don´t understand this,how could Paul give up this beautiful woman.Just look at her,lying all naked on the bed and showing off all her glory.She´s absolutely georgeus.I could watch her all day and night.

Image result for i really don't get this gif

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
28 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Now a little massage oil for afters! Damn their Aunties! 😢

Now a little massage cream for Leora too. Damn their Aunties!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

26 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I don´t understand this,how could Paul give up this beautiful woman.Just look at her,lying all naked on the bed and showing off all her glory.She´s absolutely georgeus.I could watch her all day and night.

Not so hard to understand.  Yes, she's gorgeous and I, too, could watch her all day and night. 

But if she were to say "Oh masterchef sweety, take me in your arms and be mine forever,"  what's the first thing you're going to put a stop to?  And if it doesn't stop, what then?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gomer said:

Not so hard to understand.  Yes, she's gorgeous and I, too, could watch her all day and night. 

But if she were to say "Oh masterchef sweety, take me in your arms and be mine forever,"  what's the first thing you're going to put a stop to?  And if it doesn't stop, what then?

Paul had no problem with what was going on as many people believe. He didn't want to leave Russia and leave family behind. Leora had no family she cared for so it was easier for her to leave.

Paul's only concerns were free room and board and a mommy to take care of him. Plus he was attempting to start a phone repair business.

• Like 6