B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Of course you were right Harley ..

Me, the day before yesterday, I was fed up with RLC who wrote to me that they are against drug use in their apartment and when we send them the photos or others, they answer you that this is a small cigarette 

when we send them the photo of the toyboy of Fiora drawing his line in view and above all, there they prefer not to answer you and then when you tell them that Bruno and his friends,

just arrived somewhere go to the bathroom every 4 minutes and guys go into the bathroom together to pee, they find it normal (maybe that's how it happens in Russia)

so me, my money is not beating me, I sent a long letter to RLC and I told them why I cut my subscription after more than five years of presence but nothing is the same with them. 

I no longer accept to be "buggered" with fake UM when it suits RLC and the girls, I no longer accept all its gray areas (always rooms without cameras) which allow the girls to do what they want.

And as they say, the most awkward without going so I left since yesterday afternoon. See you soon

Thank you so much for this post Isidore, finally someone that see's through all their BS.  For a company that is against drug use, they sure as shit condone it by making it easy for all their tenants to sneak off somewhere and do it!!  Cutting your subscription puts the biggest smile on my face and thank you for that...I needed it!!!

P.S.  I knew I was right and thank you for confirming it!!

Just now, wooders78 said:

her job is done, he thinks he has a chance she knows he doesnt lol

Yes, I agree with you...however, under the right influence anything could happen, will it....probably not but I wouldn't put anything past a bunch of drug users!!