B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we can do this kind of analysis with everyone, for example with Leora yesterday, she walked out of the apartment for several hours then she came back after having done what she had to do

I see that you absolutely cannot do it, you get stuck for a few days, so you have to go back to breaking my balls, for me all these girls are cam girls, including Leora, so save your words for serious things, you realize that nobody can put up with you.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I see that you absolutely cannot do it, you get stuck for a few days, so you have to go back to breaking my balls, for me all these girls are cam girls, including Leora, so save your words for serious things, you realize that nobody can put up with you.

what is good on the forum is that there is still a certain freedom of expression while remaining respectful, so in the end I would always say what I want to say, whether you like it or not 😁

Besides I just make a general remark 😉

the fact that you take it as well also shows that there is a background of truth in my words 🙂

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did you miss Alex and Bonnie on Kim's bed ... Kissing, pussy licking, 69 ,... That was awesome ... Bonnie even licked Alex's ass ... 

Missed that. 

Sadly with the new payment system is too annoying to get a replay you missed, if you have standard membership. You have to pay the entire premium, then send an email to support to have back the difference between your expiring standard and the new one, then you have to stop the premium before a month if you want to go back to standard......

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did you miss Alex and Bonnie on Kim's bed ... Kissing, pussy licking, 69 ,... That was awesome ... Bonnie even licked Alex's ass ... 

two of the only girls that actually have sex together and don't just do it for the show

• Like 2

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I got a better idea.  Why not just get rid of the General Chats and take the Forum back to the day how we done things before 2016.  Create your own Topics with no General Chats.  That way there's a topic for each thing the girls do rather than trying to cram all the information into one topic that is hard to follow. 

One Topic for everything is just plain fucking useless.  

99.9999% of the forum disagrees with you, don't you see that? No one creates such topics, because it is a hell of a lot easier, both to post and to follow, when it is scattered all over the place!
🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1548 Lucian in B4

I don't see how you people can support this same BS every fucking weekend!!  Lucian the drug pusher and the rest are the drug users and yet y'all continue to support a bunch of fucked up drug heads.  Where is Bonnie and Clyde?  Are they drying out from last night so they can join the rest of the drug heads later?  What a bunch of shit RLC has become and reading the same shit every weekend where tenants leave one apartment to go to another......GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING APARTMENTS AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE OTHER APARTMENTS!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't see how you people can support this same BS every fucking weekend!!  Lucian the drug pusher and the rest are the drug users and yet y'all continue to support a bunch of fucked up drug heads.  Where is Bonnie and Clyde?  Are they drying out from last night so they can join the rest of the drug heads later?  What a bunch of shit RLC has become and reading the same shit every weekend where tenants leave one apartment to go to another......GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING APARTMENTS AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE OTHER APARTMENTS!!

can I ask why the fuck you even care you never even watch them but you constantly pay attention every single day to what they do in every apt you need to get a life dude

• Like 3