B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

can I ask why the fuck you even care you never even watch them but you constantly pay attention every single day to what they do in every apt you need to get a life dude

I have a life dude and just because I don't watch it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see it get back to the way it once was.  I will do and say everything in my power to get RLC to fucking wake up and get back to some kind of realism and i'm sorry you have to read my ranting about this but it's not going to stop.  These tenants are some fucked up people, they have to have drugs in their life every single fucking day and i'm sick of them and it.  One day I would like to subscribe to RLC again but at this rate with how fucked up it is, it doesn't look like that will ever happen.  The drugs and the users of them have FUCKING RUINED RLC!!!

I hope like hell the two new people that took over Hakeem's passion pit are not a couple of drug users!!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't see how you people can support this same BS every fucking weekend!!  Lucian the drug pusher and the rest are the drug users and yet y'all continue to support a bunch of fucked up drug heads.  Where is Bonnie and Clyde?  Are they drying out from last night so they can join the rest of the drug heads later?  What a bunch of shit RLC has become and reading the same shit every weekend where tenants leave one apartment to go to another......GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING APARTMENTS AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE OTHER APARTMENTS!!

you do know some of us actual subscribers don't have a problem with drugs 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a life dude and just because I don't watch it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see it get back to the way it once was.  I will do and say everything in my power to get RLC to fucking wake up and get back to some kind of realism and i'm sorry you have to read my ranting about this but it's not going to stop.  These tenants are some fucked up people, they have to have drugs in their life every single fucking day and i'm sick of them and it.  One day I would like to subscribe to RLC again but at this rate with how fucked up it is, it doesn't look like that will ever happen.  The drugs and the users of them have FUCKING RUINED RLC!!!

I hope like hell the two new people that took over Hakeem's passion pit are not a couple of drug users!!!

you have been doing this as long as I remember since the orgy at least when you messaged me wanting video so when you going to give up on trying to reform RLC and telling all us how stupid we are for paying it gets old dude

• Like 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

you do know some of us actual subscribers don't have a problem with drugs 

you do know that I don't give a shit if you or some of the others on this forum have a problem with drugs.  if you have to have drugs in your life to get something out of it, more power to you but you really fucking need to grow up.  There is enough problems in this world and by you supporting the drug use that goes on in RLC is a damn shame!!  Keep supporting the drug heads, you are the loser in the end!!

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

you have been doing this as long as I remember since the orgy at least when you messaged me wanting video so when you going to give up on trying to reform RLC and telling all us how stupid we are for paying it gets old dude

Get used to it....i'm just getting started!!

Get used to it....i'm just getting started!!

You know I believe you Harley. Glad your leaving Leora alone now.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You know I believe you Harley. Glad your leaving Leora alone now.

I've had issues with the fans of Leora before but in all actuality, she's one of the only normal people on RLC and I commend her for that!!

• Like 1

I've had issues with the fans of Leora before but in all actuality, she's one of the only normal people on RLC and I commend her for that!!

Harley can you tell me does Milena bate? I haven't seen her do anything thing sexy at all.

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Harley can you tell me does Milena bate? I haven't seen her do anything thing sexy at all.

I honestly couldn't tell you.  I did read where she attempted some kind of bate in B1 bathtub but it sounded kind of lame.  Someone else will have to help you out with that question.

• Like 1