B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just watched the replay with Milena and Ginger ... Even if I'm not a great fan of Milena and Ginger, we have to admit that Milena went way further than what she is used to ... It must be the "Ginger effect"  😉

Ginger contains chemicals that may reduce nausea and inflammation. Researchers believe the chemicals work primarily in the stomach and intestines, but they may also work in the brain and nervous system to control nausea.

So, I guess she really does have a calming effect 🤣

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't see how you people can support this same BS every fucking weekend!!  Lucian the drug pusher and the rest are the drug users and yet y'all continue to support a bunch of fucked up drug heads.  Where is Bonnie and Clyde?  Are they drying out from last night so they can join the rest of the drug heads later?  What a bunch of shit RLC has become and reading the same shit every weekend where tenants leave one apartment to go to another......GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING APARTMENTS AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE OTHER APARTMENTS!!

Bad day at the office Harley...😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm tired of reading about these same fucking shows with the same fucking asshole guys that are with RLC to stay.  I'm sick and tired of all the apartment swapping and drug use.  I'm just sick and tired!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm tired of reading about these same fucking shows with the same fucking asshole guys that are with RLC to stay.  I'm sick and tired of all the apartment swapping and drug use.  I'm just sick and tired!!

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Harley Hyde hasn't left yet  --Harley Jekyll is waiting for him to come back to Leora's thread. 😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When are you going to understand that I have NO beef with Leora's thread?  Give me a f@cking break!!

Hey Harley---Jekyll was the good guy---so it is obvious that you do not have any problem in there

Hyde is the alter ego of Jekyll and was the bad dude

. Based on the story by Robert Louis Stevenson, Dr. Henry Jekyll believes that there are two distinct sides to men - a good and an evil side. He believes that by separating the two man can become liberated. He succeeds in his experiments with chemicals to accomplish this and transforms into Hyde to commit horrendous crimes. 

Done with your lesson for tonight 😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hey Harley---Jekyll was the good guy---so it is obvious that you do not have any problem in there

Hyde is the alter ego of Jekyll and was the bad dude. 

Done with your lesson for tonight 😏

I know who Jekyll and Hyde were and I don't need no lesson!!

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Me too..You should try watching them :dodgy:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've had issues with the fans of Leora before but in all actuality, she's one of the only normal people on RLC and I commend her for that!!

Leora? Normal?

🤣

• Haha 4