B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

All the 2.x cams UM

You will never convince me that there was a problem with the 2.1 camera.  RLC putting all the "2" cameras under maintenance is just their way of trying to hide the fact the camera was purposely shutoff for the girls last night to consume their drugs.  Now with Lucian being there and I'm sure Bonnie and Drama to follow, I would be willing to bet that when they do put the "2" cameras back online, camera 2.1 will still be offline......any takers??

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You will never convince me that there was a problem with the 2.1 camera.  RLC putting all the "2" cameras under maintenance is just their way of trying to hide the fact the camera was purposely shutoff for the girls last night to consume their drugs.  Now with Lucian being there and I'm sure Bonnie and Drama to follow, I would be willing to bet that when they do put the "2" cameras back online, camera 2.1 will still be offline......any takers??

Don't see your logic, we could partially see the girls in the area of cam 2.1 with 2.8 and 2.2.
 And they do their "things" an other place 😉 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Don't see your logic, we could partially see the girls in the area of cam 2.1 with 2.8 and 2.2.
 And they do their "things" an other place 😉 

So was I right?  Are the cams back up and 2.1 is still down?  My logic is, it's much more easy for Kim who is a Cocaine freak, to do her cocaine with the other girls in a hidden spot on the same level they are giving a show on instead of constantly going down stairs to the hidden toilet or the hidden bathroom where the jacuzzi is which would be a dead give away.  They use the cubby hole downstairs to smoke their crack cocaine.....very simple logic in my mind!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So was I right?  Are the cams back up and 2.1 is still down?  My logic is, it's much more easy for Kim who is a Cocaine freak, to do her cocaine with the other girls in a hidden spot on the same level they are giving a show on instead of constantly going down stairs to the hidden toilet or the hidden bathroom where the jacuzzi is which would be a dead give away.  They use the cubby hole downstairs to smoke their crack cocaine.....very simple logic in my mind!!

Hello.....is this thing working???

Just now, wooders78 said:

she teased 7 men the other night so lucien is a piece of piss for her

Wooders, I'm not saying she's not a prick tease.  I was told that her and Lucian the last time he was there which if I'm not mistaken is every fucking weekend....anyway, the last time he was there, he and Diane were seriously flirtatious with each other.  That is why I said to keep your eyes on them.  It may only be because they were both fucked up...who knows.  It's just something to keep your eyes on for those of you that are all for the guy/girl shit.

il y a 7 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Alors, j'avais raison? Les cames sont-elles de retour et 2.1 est toujours en panne? Ma logique est qu'il est beaucoup plus facile pour Kim qui est un monstre de la cocaïne, de faire sa cocaïne avec les autres filles dans un endroit caché au même niveau qu'elles donnent au lieu de descendre constamment les escaliers vers les toilettes cachées ou le salle de bain cachée où se trouve le jacuzzi qui serait un cadeau mort. Ils utilisent le cubby en bas pour fumer leur crack de cocaïne ..... logique très simple dans mon esprit !!

Bien sur que vous aviez raison Harley..

Moi, avant hier, j'ai eu marre de RLC qui  m'écrit qu'ils sont contre l'usage de drogue dans leur appartement et quand on leur envoie les photos ou autres, ils vous répondent que cela est une petite cigarette 

quand on leur envoie la photo du toyboy de Fiora en train de tirer sa ligne au vu et au sus de tout , là ils préfèrent ne pas vous répondre et puis quand vous leur dites que Bruno et ses copains ,

a peine arrivés quelque part vont aux toilettes toutes les 4 minutes et que des gars rentrent ensemble dans les toilettes pour pisser, ils trouvent cela normal ( peut être que c'est comme cela que ça se passe en Russie )

alors moi, mon argent ne me bat pas, j'ai envoyé une longue lettre à RLC et je leur ai dit pourquoi je coupe mon abonnement après plus de cinq ans de présence mais rien n'est plus pareil chez eux . 

Je n'accepte plus de me faire "enculer " avec des faux UM quand cela arrange RLC et les filles , je n'accepte plus toutes ses zones d'ombre ( toujours des pièces sans caméras  ) qui permettent aux filles de faire ce qu'elles veulent.

Et comme on dit , le plus géné sans va  donc je suis parti depuis hier après midi. A bientôt

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wooders, I'm not saying she's not a prick tease.  I was told that her and Lucian the last time he was there which if I'm not mistaken is every fucking weekend....anyway, the last time he was there, he and Diane were seriously flirtatious with each other.  That is why I said to keep your eyes on them.  It may only be because they were both fucked up...who knows.  It's just something to keep your eyes on for those of you that are all for the guy/girl shit.

thats how she works but did they end up doing anything