Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

59 minutes ago, delon said:

Malia  soigne son apparence, ce soir crème bronzante.En peu de temps elle sera aussi halée que son amie !

Mon ami la plupart de ce bronzage qui ne se détache pas dans le lit ira à l'égout quand elle se douchera

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She has gone a little overboard with it, great to have some colour but she could have done a lighter apply. Still love you though M 🌟

(Don't know why i address her direct, she'll never read it....😢)

51 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Paul ... Paul you are a stupid guy ..... yesterday almost two hours of conversation on the phone

wow,... a two hour talk with paul...interesting....i think that she still has feelings for paul after she realized that  her new love(rs) are losers

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mike r said:

wow,... a two hour talk with paul...interesting....i think that she still has feelings for paul after she realized that  her new love(rs) are losers

He has her dog and she remains friends nothing more.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

She has gone a little overboard with it, great to have some colour but she could have done a lighter apply. Still love you though M 🌟

(Don't know why i address her direct, she'll never read it....😢)

You might be surprised. Some of the girls do...

And you're not the only one to have addressed one of the girls like this...😁

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You might be surprised. Some of the girls do...

And you're not the only one to have addressed one of the girls like this...😁

I know but i guess many more don't. Can't blame them. Would be nice to think though that she could know how she has a loyal fan base of her own out there.

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He has her dog and she remains friends nothing more.

if Paul comes to leora in prague for a few days visit in the future.....pepe, i guess you ll 've a heart attack......hahahaha

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If Malia glanced up from the tablet and looked in the mirror, she'd see a better viewing experience.....

8 minutes ago, mike r said:

if Paul comes to leora in prague for a few days visit in the future.....pepe, i guess you ll 've a heart attack......hahahaha

Nope. Again I ask why would you want to see her with the man who was physically abusive to her. Are you sado masochist? Or you just projecting maybe?

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Vehicle - The Ides Of March. Great song, on the tablet then. Just a bit of info. Sorry.