Good afternoon 

good night 

Good Morning 

Good afternoon girls 

👸👸🌟👯

A great happy day 

Good day of work 

🐈😘☺️😊

One of the rare and spontaneous moments in this apartment, is when Leora steps out after her shower, and takes her drying towel and bends down, and starts wiping the water from the floor, and as she's bending down facing the shower, she starts wiping the floor from side to side, backing up as she wipes until she gets to the door, and yes every beautiful, sexy, and amazing moment of this is captured on Camera 7, so hopefully if my prayers are answered, that long handle mop we'll get lost one day, and on that day, that magic of seeing that beautiful gorgeous butt up close and personal, will happen again

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

CamCaps has a system problem and is awaiting a Major Upgrade. Avatar changes do not work, and Private Messaging sucks 95% of the time. There are other functions that are fully quasi-functional, so any problems with CC are most likely not in your systems.

What i have found at times Sir, is if i try to write a message to someone, i can write the heading but then when i click in the message box, nothing happens. Yet if i do it the other way, which is to click on the persons profile and hit message that way, it allows me without problem. It is when i choose the ordinary 'Compose New message' route that it will not allow me to write. And i also cannot select the option to have a header picture, i can change profile pic but it won't allow to choose a header picture though, nothing happens when i try to click on chose file.

35 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

What i have found at times Sir, is if i try to write a message to someone, i can write the heading but then when i click in the message box, nothing happens. Yet if i do it the other way, which is to click on the persons profile and hit message that way, it allows me without problem. It is when i choose the ordinary 'Compose New message' route that it will not allow me to write. And i also cannot select the option to have a header picture, i can change profile pic but it won't allow to choose a header picture though, nothing happens when i try to click on chose file.

Thx Slipper...that's useful to know 👍

• Like 1