Maddie & Jasper (2020) Part #2

The inevitable 3 sum. Very good. Have watched quite a few of her 3 sums but am not convinced she enjoys them. Yes the boys can do anything to her but she shows no passion or emotion during the sex. I don't think I've really heard a wimper or a moan out of her no matter who she has sex with. I could be wrong but I think she does it to keep him happy and have a nice place to live. Its a shame because she has a lovely body and I would dearly love to here a proper orgasm out of her. Please forgive me if I am so wrong.

snapshot.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, les68 said:

The inevitable 3 sum. Very good. Have watched quite a few of her 3 sums but am not convinced she enjoys them. Yes the boys can do anything to her but she shows no passion or emotion during the sex. I don't think I've really heard a wimper or a moan out of her no matter who she has sex with. I could be wrong but I think she does it to keep him happy and have a nice place to live. Its a shame because she has a lovely body and I would dearly love to here a proper orgasm out of her. Please forgive me if I am so wrong.

snapshot.jpg

Not surprising as it's only a show for the views and money if you were honest eh.::)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, les68 said:

snapshot.jpg

For her it is 'work' and that should not necessarily be applauded, let the client think she likes to be there, but keeps her emotions under control.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, les68 said:

The Dartboard is ready to be pricked.

snapshot.jpg

Not at the Milly standard lol but every guy they have round it seems to be the same routine everytime, chat a while in the living room, move to the bedroom and Maddie lays face down for a while whilst the guy and Jasper feel all over her back and legs then she turns over and another feeling session then b/j and sometimes fucking. Getting all a bit predictable now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not at the Milly standard lol but every guy they have round it seems to be the same routine everytime, chat a while in the living room, move to the bedroom and Maddie lays face down for a while whilst the guy and Jasper feel all over her back and legs then she turns over and another feeling session then b/j and sometimes fucking. Getting all a bit predictable now.

It's this way since the place relocated...

• Like 1