Milly (2020) Part #2

Had a look back at session with the couple. Agreed she did seem more normal. I also think she is very cold towards the men. Seems she is just addicted to the feeling of cock inside her. Proberbley one of the reasons she steers clear of women. Although from what i have seen looking back the only real good strong orgasm she has had is from a woman. We shall keep watching and see what else we can learn about her. Shes had cock for the last 2 nights lets see what tonight will bring.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

This women is clearly an enigma, as you say there is not any clear or logical reason for her behaviour. One thing i had noticed when i had a sub was that when the sexual act has been completed she just seems to lose much interest in the client and can be very cold towards them which does suggest to me that it is just a business arrangement. As you say maybe she is just addicted to dick inside her lol which would explain most of her behaviour. There is hardly ever much warmth towards the guys or if any just seems to be very false and just seems to be for the actual act and that's it. All in all i find her to be a very hard and cold calculating women. The only times i have seen any warmth or sense of humour was when she has that couple round for the night sessions when she would seem to revert to a more normal human being but then they may be more friends having an evenings entertainment. Weird eh ::)

Yo Rob, I think she is more addicted to $$$ in her pocketbook than a dick inside her. Although she seems to enjoy a dick in her, when its over she's done with the guys, unless they can go for a second round for another pay check. If I'm wrong on all my points I apologize to you Milly if you read the crap I'm typing. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 11:07 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I heard Misty actually did 😂

That would be very interesting reading. It seems Misty knew most of her visitors as she was much friendlier with them than Molly. Some would even stay overnight and not have sex till the next day. And she would often make out with the guys. And no women I know would make out with a stranger, but I'm a good girl so what do I know😇

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That would be very interesting reading. It seems Misty knew most of her visitors as she was much friendlier with them than Molly. Some would even stay overnight and not have sex till the next day. And she would often make out with the guys. And no women I know would make out with a stranger, but I'm a good girl so what do I know😇

OIP (14).jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Couldn't possibly make any comment Ash or shall end up in the shit again :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Rob, I think she is more addicted to $$$ in her pocketbook than a dick inside her. Although she seems to enjoy a dick in her, when its over she's done with the guys, unless they can go for a second round for another pay check. If I'm wrong on all my points I apologize to you Milly if you read the crap I'm typing. 

Don't think you too far from the truth Ash but then, what the hell do we know eh ::)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1