Milly (2020) Part #2

On 10/18/2020 at 2:02 AM, les68 said:

Wonder what they did to upset her and get thrown out. Either that or they did not pay enough.

She certainly has the talent for picking the dumbo's unless it was desperation last night :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, les68 said:

Beats me how she goes to all the trouble of looking her best and the they turn up and are useless. I feel very depressed for her sometimes. Obviously she is just doing her best to get some cock inside her.

Maybe she just books them through an agency, for want of a better word, or gives someone a backhander for sending them round. Last nights ones were a right pair of dead beats. Bet she is really up for anything now lol

• Like 1

She has got all the right gear. Whips, dog collars etc. Coupled with various outfits she is what I would call a real pro. I also think she is very choosy with her clients. Mind you looking at the last week a lot of the clients were not up to much. If she has an agency pick her clients they let her down badly this week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

What's up with the bandage on Milly's are? suffering from cock kick back :biggrin:

I don't know what cock kick back is, but did you mean Milly's "arm" or "arse"? And, just out of curiosity, is the "r" silent or do you say "Rss"? Just wondering. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't know what cock kick back is, but did you mean Milly's "arm" or "arse"? And, just out of curiosity, is the "r" silent or do you say "Rss"? Just wondering. :biggrin:

Hi buddy,it's the only way he can get members to speak to him is if he does typing errors😁👍

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi buddy,it's the only way he can get members to speak to him is if he does typing errors😁👍

Well gotta keep you buggers amused somehow as the whole site is becoming a bloody joke now, one more idiot makes no difference :biggrin:

• Haha 2