Milly (2020) Part #2

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

"What rate she charges" Milly,Mill,Million😥

It wasn't very funny to start with pal but now you've really spoiled it.😟

Lol well that's really scraping the barrel 😁 must be a bad day up there 😁

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol well that's really scraping the barrel 😁 must be a bad day up there 😁

As far as attempts at humour are concerned you should know by now that there is no low I won't stoop too.😄👍Oh and BTW it's a shit crap day up here right now pal. 👎👎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Either she is out on the prowl for cock or she is doing an "out" call at a hotel somewhere. After all she has been 3 days without any meat inside her. Must be a record for her. Last time she was out this long she bought 2 young cocks back with and got screwed several times by both of them.

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Now you have lost me pal ::)

I have just found out how to see who's currently posting while this stupid "no replys here" message is on the Apt's page.None of you techy cleverclogs told me to click on "All activity".I was wondering how you were all still talking to each other and I thought I had been dumped.😩😩

As per usual Rob mate,fill yer boots👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I have just found out how to see who's currently posting while this stupid "no replys here" message is on the Apt's page.None of you techy cleverclogs told me to click on "All activity".I was wondering how you were all still talking to each other and I thought I had been dumped.😩😩

As per usual Rob mate,fill yer boots👍

Always good to get an experts opinions lol, where is this all activity option then pal do enlighten us thick bastards :biggrin:

ps.....Oh yes just saw it amongst all the other headers, now why didn't i think of that ::)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I know where the All Activity button is (under Activity, Rob, at the top of the page), but what is this "no replies here" message you're talking about? I've never seen that before.

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I know where the All Activity button is (under Activity, Rob, at the top of the page), but what is this "no replies here" message you're talking about? I've never seen that before.

https://camcaps.net/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=17048&content_commentid=1636002962

• Like 1