Milly (2020) Part #2

24 minutes ago, les68 said:

She might be shagged out but I bet as soon as she wakes up the hunt will be on for some more cock!

You are so cruel to poor old Milly lol but I bet her bank account is bulging to match her fanny :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Aww, I was only teasing. I agree, hope she does have someone who makes her feel good. She's been going a bit crazy lately. I don't think living alone suits her. She could do with being in a place with another woman, someone to gossip with. She just looks lost all on her lonesome. And that place isn't exactly cosy. the living room looks like a public bar.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, les68 said:

Working hard tonight. Two cocks arrived. She'll have a sore fanny tonight.

I just don't understand this womens lifestyle to be honest as this is not normal behaviour by any means, apart from that where does she dig these guys up from she must have gone through most of the bloody city by now :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've spent the last six weeks trying to work her out. The men flock to her like bees around honey any time day or night.I do think that she is one of the few people on this site who actually wants, needs and enjoys being screwed as hard and as often as possible. It might be just an escape from being lonely or a very lucrative buisness. Either way I think she realy enjoys having cock inside her. Those are my thoughts although as you say she must be running out of men by now.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, les68 said:

Either way I think she realy enjoys having cock inside her. 

She's been screwed near inside out the way her legs are bent. I think sometimes people use sex as a way to mitigate against loneliness. If that was her boyfriend then she can't see him often which would mean he probably works in a different city. I've known women who just craved the security of being held. Something inside them is like a little girl and close contact soothes them. The fact that the contact becomes a sexual thing is unsurprising. And then you end up with someone whose legs are bent because they've been screwed into the next millennium their whole life. I also think she lacks an imagination and is a little old-fashioned so she doesn't quite fit into this world. She could do with finding another old pro to share with. someone to compare nail varnish with. Someone to share bonkers opinions with. As for enjoying the sex, does a person who has to get blind drunk to screw really enjoy it?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1