Karina & Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

Apparently Alex has quite the stamina, as well as quick recharging capabilities.  2 hand jobs in less than 24 hours.  Ahhh youth, wasted on the young!  So if I got this straight (haha), Karina prefers Masha pussy only, Masha prefers Karina pussy (a LOT) AND Lex dick, and Lex needs a long oily hand job to bust his nut.  Not a bad combination in my opinion LOL.  

I am enjoying Masha's tiny little pixie body and perkies.  Plus she cooks and is very clean in the kitchen.  Karina is no slouch either, those long legs and long hair and lithe body - very nice.  Lex - get a haircut!  

I still don't understand the sleeping arrangements.  All three can be on the bed during sex, but sleepytime means couch for Karina?  Maybe Lex snores and Karina can't deal.  Who knows.  At any rate, a very nice distraction for me until my girls come back online in their new place.  

• Like 5

Karina finally puts down the phone, takes a pee, and snuggles in under the covers on the couch - at 0335.  From what I saw on the timeline, she didn't wake up until almost 1300.  Masha was very quiet and courteous in the kitchen making tea.  Look at how much sunlight is beaming in at 0335!  I know we've had this discussion about perpetual daylight in Peter before, but it still fascinates me.  The USA just had the Summer Solstice where I think here in Virginia we had almost 16 hours of sun, but Peter gets a helluva lot more.  Fascinating to see what happens around the rest of the world.  

Karina1.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Karina finally puts down the phone, takes a pee, and snuggles in under the covers on the couch - at 0335.  From what I saw on the timeline, she didn't wake up until almost 1300.  Masha was very quiet and courteous in the kitchen making tea.  Look at how much sunlight is beaming in at 0335!  I know we've had this discussion about perpetual daylight in Peter before, but it still fascinates me.  The USA just had the Summer Solstice where I think here in Virginia we had almost 16 hours of sun, but Peter gets a helluva lot more.  Fascinating to see what happens around the rest of the world.  

When I was at TAB, working dayshit or nightshift was the same. 24 hrs. sun in the summer and 24 hrs night in the winter

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

When I was at TAB, working dayshit or nightshift was the same. 24 hrs. sun in the summer and 24 hrs night in the winter

I assume the misspelling was on purpose - you didn't like the dayshi(f)t  LMAO!  A GREAT vampire movie, "30 Days of Night" - set in Alaska.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I assume the misspelling was on purpose - you didn't like the dayshi(f)t  LMAO!  A GREAT vampire movie, "30 Days of Night" - set in Alaska.  

"...you didn't like the day-shi(f)t " -Work was exactly the same, but night-shift was payed better -- makes no sense

• Like 2