Karina & Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

39 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Nothing says we are playing to the cameras like looking directly at them. Amateur.

Certainly ruins it for me when they start looking at the cams. Certainly not Ze's standards either of them 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Serious i have bigger tits than most residents of this manager.Seems just another sex,show house.

Seriously??? They're young, they're cute, they get naked,  they leave the lights on, the guy isn't too much of a blob and looking like their Dad.....:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Seriously??? They're young, they're cute, they get naked,  they leave the lights on, the guy isn't too much of a blob and looking like their Dad.....:rolleyes:

Tastes.I prefer girks with some nice tits,dont fancy tall skin ones with small tits.Its an house that will last the usual couple of months.

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tastes.I prefer girks with some nice tits,dont fancy tall skin ones with small tits.Its an house that will last the usual couple of months.

Fair enough Ze, I have fairly broad tastes myself. I have nothing Against larger ones so long as they're real, and don't bounce off of her thighs. :biggrin:  Short and curvy can be quite nice. Ex: I like Marla just fine.