Helena & Eva (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

It was a lot more then that. I don’t think it made the archives. I have the video.

lots of fingering and maybe some penetration seems it was pain for her .In time she will go all the way 🙂 just hope it’s on camera!

Think you're being generous with 'a lot more'.... But yeah, she could have at least finished him.

I predict that Helena will soon realise that Sofi is not about to change her habits of doing as little as possible in an apartment whilst accepting all the guest benefits. Helena needs some help and is not getting it. For example Sofi could have given toy boy a handjob to get him ready for Helena. Small thing but it would have shown she was a team player. Whilst I am enjoying seeing Helena's sexual renaissance, I don't want her to burn out or lose her delightful spontaneity. She shoulod give Eva a call. I am sure toy boy would oblige?

• Haha 2

Part of Helena's attraction apart from her alabaster body and perky breasts are her facial expressions while having sex. She is probably limited by Covid currently but I recall the excitement so long ago now when she had sex with a stranger.It would be nice for this to happen again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was trying to work out which girl arrived at 23:55:20 cam 10 and went straight to bed fully clothed. Well it wasn't Eva but who was it? Girl obviously knew the apartment and Sofi. Sits on side of bed at 07:43:29 Cam 8 and then does a time warp to 16:38:19 after offline and then leaves at 16:38:44 without as far as I can see thanking or speaking to Helen. I conclude that she was a friend of Sofi who had arranged for her to be put up for the night but that the apartment was taken offline perhaps as sub-guest wasn't 'cleared?' Tasty girl. She was obviously aware of the cams. Would like to see her again however. Hoping Sofi didn't get Helen into trouble.