B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

naked Irma, Milena, Mimi and Fiora on Milena's bed

From glancing through it on replay, it looks like just another Milena-organized nonsense show. She personally brought out blindfolds, ropes, whip cream and ice cubes (and tried to turn off the lights a couple of times). And yet nothing happened despite the other 3 girls being perfectly willing to hook up with girls on camera.

Here's a simple rule that would improve RLC immensely: if you don't want to hook up with another girl, don't do shows based around hooking up with other girls. Find something else interesting to do. I wouldn't mind Milena at all if she just stuck to being naked in her room, but the constant stream of no-action ridiculous prop shows is just a drag.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Ginger fucked with a friend of Armando's last night, and they stayed at their house

Thank God, he's avoided us this moment, he could do it more often.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OT Sergio, don't Piper and Taylor speak Italian only? Can they communicate with Mimi and Fiora in their apartment?

Piper is Russian, so she speaks it. I think Taylor speaks Italian (and a tiny bit of English), so Piper often translates for her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, timber said:

Piper is Russian, so she speaks it. I think Taylor speaks Italian (and a tiny bit of English), so Piper often translates for her.

She spoke English with Nelly and Bogdan.