B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

I feel very sorry for Fiora, this girl always finds boyfriends, who fuck her 10 or 20 times and then leave, I hope that sooner or later she finds the person of her life...

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I feel very sorry for Fiora, this girl always finds boyfriends, who fuck her 10 or 20 times and then leave, I hope that sooner or later she finds the person of her life...

21 minutes ago, Sergio said:

A simple question, Leora, left at midnight and returned at 5:30 in the morning, what is the problem if he has a mistress, she is young, beautiful, intelligent, I do not understand the problem of denying the evidence, for us remains the same Leora

Far be it from me to want to judge anything but there is a problem with these two comments
Compared to Fiora you seem to be in judgment while for Leora you are in compassion
From what I can see, you can easily reverse the two first names to arrive at the same result

it must just be a difference of point of view but for my part I find that Leora is not better than Fiora or vice versa, they do more or less the same thing except that one does it in front of the cameras while the other don't

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Far be it from me to want to judge anything but there is a problem with these two comments
Compared to Fiora you seem to be in judgment while for Leora you are in compassion
From what I can see, you can easily reverse the two first names to arrive at the same result

it must just be a difference of point of view but for my part I find that Leora is not better than Fiora or vice versa, they do more or less the same thing except that one does it in front of the cameras while the other don't

I hope that in your sad life, you have other interests besides seeing what I write...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I hope that in your sad life, you have other interests besides seeing what I write...

it's a shame to see that you don't take the time to explain yourself because i guess there is surely a plausible and sensible explanation on your part

Unless you don't have one and in this case I understand that you prefer to criticize my intervention

it shows again and again that you have a certain limit in the debate

12 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Isidore président !

Even moderators don't try to apply censorship to your messages

the moderators are humans like everyone else, which means that they do not see everything and that they are not present 24 hours a day

now if you disagree with a comment or if you find that the comments are not respectful, you can always use the "report" button

This is the only way for moderators to see the different posts that may not be suitable

but I believe that I am not teaching you anything and that your intervention is simply made to criticize the moderators

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Vous me prenez pour vous    !!!

Moi je vis avec mon temps, il est assez probable que les filles utilisent des applications de rencontres 

Il y a aussi une grande communauté Russe à Barcelone et elles peuvent donc y faire des rencontres aussi 

C'est comme cela que ça fonctionne généralement 

Moi ce qui me surprend c'est que je vois toujours des critiques envers ces filles quoi qu'elles peuvent bien faire mais que d'autres sont assez protégés alors qu'elles font exactement les mêmes choses 

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Et en plus vous censurez mes post ...

il y a des règles....

Et le post de phantom a eu pour effet de bien montrer que le post en question était contraire à celles ci