B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Solo una domanda : qualcuno sa perché Kylie e Russ non sono invitati a nessuna festa nelle case B? Andavano in B4, anche in B1 !! Sono stati banditi o è solo una loro decisione? 

perchè non sono a Barcellona

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question : does anybody know why Kylie and Russ are not invited to any party in the B Houses ?  They used to go to B4 , even B1 !!  Were they banned or it is just their decision ? 

they don't live in the same country

48 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Piper and Taylor have fucked up the lighting for the cameras in their room in anticipation of such an event...in the spirit of Nelly and Masha.  You won't see fuck all. :dodgy:

yes i can see that on the thumbnails, welcome to the red zone this is unwatchable now, glad to be not member

just few days left for you 

• Upvote 1

Mon cher MOOS 54 qui me censure tout le temps, c'est encore normal  que Fiora et Milena se cachent depuis 15 minutes dans le ncoin du balcon où il n'y a pas de camerta 

Avec RLC, un site de voyeur où l'on ne voit rien malheureusement !!!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mon cher MOOS 54 qui me censure tout le temps, c'est encore normal  que Fiora et Milena se cachent depuis 15 minutes dans le ncoin du balcon où il n'y a pas de camerta 

Avec RLC, un site de voyeur où l'on ne voit rien malheureusement !!!!!

Hi Isdore
Can't you just accept that they do this?
You don't have to write about it all the time.
Move on

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Salut Isdore
Tu ne peux pas simplement accepter qu'ils fassent ça?
Vous n'êtes pas obligé d'écrire à ce sujet tout le temps.
Passez

Bien sur Noldus, je comprends ta remarque et je peux l'accepter car je la prends comme un conseil 

mais reconnais avec moi que c'est dur de se faire enfler par RLC comme cela.

Tu te souviens du combat que les membres ont mené pour avoir une caméra sur le balcon et après on s'est rendu compte qu'il y avait une zone d'ombre devant la grande chambre .

Je ne vais plus dire ce que je pense de RLC , de toutes les façons, il faut que vous sachiez que je leur écrit directement et pas toujours dans des termes gentils quand ils ne le méritent pas.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

My dear MOOS 54 who censors me all the time, it's still normal that Fiora and Milena have been hiding for 15 minutes in the ncoin of the balcony where there is no camerta 

With RLC, a voyeur site where we see nothing unfortunately !!!!!

These sort of posts always make me smile...The balcony stretches the whole length of the building..So why would they walk all the way to the other end rather than just go outside the bedroom? And what do you think they were doing out of sight anyway?...This is Milena we're talking about here..😏

• Like 1

what are the odds on piper and taylor will do a threesome at some point and I don't mean tonight though afterall there are three girls in the apt that have no problem licking pussy milena being the odd one out