B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

the moderators are humans like everyone else, which means that they do not see everything and that they are not present 24 hours a day

now if you disagree with a comment or if you find that the comments are not respectful, you can always use the "report" button

This is the only way for moderators to see the different posts that may not be suitable

but I believe that I am not teaching you anything and that your intervention is simply made to criticize the moderators

i did and no reaction 

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

the moderators are humans like everyone else, which means that they do not see everything and that they are not present 24 hours a day

Isidore's message was just a couple of messages above Sergio's post you replied to :angel:

BTW i don't crritc moderators, i critic moderatkion. My point is not about the persons but about the policy, but if you want to take it ^pesonal i don't care

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry Noldus but I don't see any "report" from you concerning this comment

I think it was in the B1 thread, and it's removed now 😉 

• Upvote 1

Mmm that’s interesting. Hopefully that means Fiora’s new young stud hired hand will have a night off and they will have a girlie night in with all the toys and trimmings, unless the High Priestess holds a seance 🤣

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Mmm that’s interesting. Hopefully that means Fiora’s new young stud hired hand will have a night off and they will have a girlie night in with all the toys and trimmings, unless the High Priestess holds a seance 🤣

Piper and Taylor have fucked up the lighting for the cameras in their room in anticipation of such an event...in the spirit of Nelly and Masha.  You won't see fuck all. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Not forgetting that she cane back at around 4 o’clock this morning to collect some grub before heading out for more action 😉

Ya, that was only for 2 minutes so I didn't count that.