2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨   🗼   👯   🐈   🦨   🐴   🐿️   🐶   🐱   💀   🔭 🏍️    🌟🕵️🌶️nhf😁

new family member   xarvaz 

Thx 👌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

No wedding ring for a start.....

In Russia the local folk have to settle for the plastic ones from a Bubble Gum Machine if they are lucky to retrieve one.  Only the rich can afford that stuff.

asw0.gif

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

You have apartments with 80 people all piled in for parties, all manner of bizarre unsavory stuff going in regular in Barcelona, and all it takes here is one little Star flirting at the camera. And all the others are of no relevance.

Feck, this woman is mesmerizing. 🌟

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

You have apartments with 80 people all piled in for parties, all manner of bizarre unsavory stuff going in regular in Barcelona, and all it takes here is one little Star flirting at the camera. And all the others are of no relevance.

Feck, this woman is mesmerizing. 🌟

hmzz I keep forgetting those other apartments

• Haha 1

For a second, noticing a thumb still of #12, I thought that someone may have found and borrowed a certain little pink object of someone else's. Then I noticed by #13 that wasn't the case and it was merely a phone. 

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There could be any number of reasons why Leora left with a bag.  She could have preplanned to stop off at the grocery store on her way home to get Malia and extra pickle LMAO

Harley, a few weeks ago someone translated part of a conversation she was having with who we can only assume to be her boyfriend, and she was hoping for weekend in the country for her birthday, but Aunty put a stop to that last weekend, so this weekend could well be that weekend in the country, hence she took a bag with her

• Like 1
  • Haha 2