B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

3 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Assurément, ne vous inquiétez pas, ce n'est pas les orgies lesbiennes qui manquent... Le problème c'est qu'on a la même chose sur Internet mais en plus on peut choisir nos scènes. Voir si dans la vrai vie de monsieur madame tout le monde ils se bouffent le cul à la journée longue comme ça... 

toi qui aime les comparaisons, je crois qu'on peut aussi trouver les mêmes choses sur internet que ce que peuvent faire Malia et Leora dans la chambre ^^ 

15 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Comment pouvez-vous voir que Gina Poccéde un scooter et-il visible sur une caméra payante ?

How can you see that Gina Poccéde is a scooter and is it visible on a paid camera?

She parks it in the living room, she has the charger in the corner by the toilet.

E-free S2 elektrisk sparkesykkel - Hoverboard og sparkesykkel - Elkjøp

• Like 1

13 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why are your dates backwards? It should read Month, Day, Year.😏

Day-Month-Year and Year-Month-Day. Both make equally much sense. It is either in a descending or ascending order.

Month-Day-Year, it fits in well with inches, stones, gallons and ounces. There is no logic in it.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Day-Month-Year and Year-Month-Day. Both make equally much sense. It is either in a descending or ascending order.

Month-Day-Year, it fits in well with inches, stones, gallons and ounces. There is no logic in it.

Ed, I only know what I was taught here in the US and I didn't know that we are really the only ones that do Month-Day-Year. What is a stone?

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ed, I only know what I was taught here in the US and I didn't know that we are really the only ones that do Month-Day-Year. What is a stone?

Stone is an imperial unit, equals to 14 pounds.

• Thanks 1

I would be sad to Irma go, she was one of the best but lets be honest all of the Barca apts have become really stagnant.  On the last 7 days of replay there is really nothing to watch and if RLC is going to make money it needs to sell that replay, which has nothing of interest to watch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I would be sad to Irma go, she was one of the best but lets be honest all of the Barca apts have become really stagnant.  On the last 7 days of replay there is really nothing to watch and if RLC is going to make money it needs to sell that replay, which has nothing of interest to watch.

I can believe that!