B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

10 hours ago, happyone said:

There you are---but where's Harley??? 😏🤣

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you all have a good evening!  I think i'm going to take my vette out for a much needed drive, the weather is nice and it doesn't look like rain.

Aaah! Vette =Corvett(e). Now I finally got it! Damn, I'm slow. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...because she came from another country...LMAO.  So Babi comes home with a girl from another country and yet all these girls that have been in the Barca apartments, forever and ever are still there......what a joke!!

Assumes that she comes from another country and that she has just made a few hours by plane, that it is 30 degrees outside and that after eating, the girls decided to go out

I remind you that we're talking about girls, they always need to be fresh when they go out, so it's not that silly that she needed to take a shower

Otherwise it is not the first time and it will not be the last that the GOV participants receive female guests (friends) in the apartments for many days that can be called vacation :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Assumes that she comes from another country and that she has just made a few hours by plane, that it is 30 degrees outside and that after eating, the girls decided to go out

I remind you that we're talking about girls, they always need to be fresh when they go out, so it's not that silly that she needed to take a shower

Otherwise it is not the first time and it will not be the last that the GOV participants receive female guests (friends) in the apartments for many days that can be called vacation :biggrin:

No sir, Bluewinner said she came from another country.  I never said anything about her taking a shower as I don't care.  My question to him was....how do you know she came from another country, to which he replied....."I know".