B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, Bluewinner said she came from another country.  I never said anything about her taking a shower as I don't care.  My question to him was....how do you know she came from another country, to which he replied....."I know".

He seems like a trustworthy person, so if he says it, it's true

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't blame you...I never cared about Irma!!

i was never attracted by this girl i don't like her face and it's not because she have big boobs than it's save her, every time i see her on the cameras i switch to another room i can't stand her it's physical

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

i was never attracted by this girl i don't like her face and it's not because she have big boobs than it's save her, every time i see her on the cameras i switch to another room i can't stand her it's physical

I totally understand!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, there is no proof so it's not true!

You always say lots of things without any proof on this forum as if it were gospel word and true truth
Are you trying to make us understand that you're lying like a tooth puller who tells us that it doesn't hurt?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You always say lots of things without any proof on this forum as if it were gospel word and true truth
Are you trying to make us understand that you're lying like a tooth puller who tells us that it doesn't hurt?

I've said things both ways on this forum, some were true and others weren't.  I am no different than anybody else on this forum!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are the one that started all this by saying she is from another country.  back up what you are saying!

It's not important. if you like to think she is local, it's fine. I am not going to argue with you about that. 😉