Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

More than one day passed sinse then leaved again..and site doesnt bother to put out travel signal info.dont think they will ignore it and try to pass clear with this..but is rlc lol.Maybe if its puted a couple days later wont look so bad🤣.The joke continues.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

More than one day passed sinse then leaved again..and site doesnt bother to put out travel signal info.dont think they will ignore it and try to pass clear with this..but is rlc lol.Maybe if its puted a couple days later wont look so bad🤣.The joke continues.

As I already told you, you made the same comments to Carla and Yanai when they only left on weekends

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

As I already told you, you made the same comments to Carla and Yanai when they only left on weekends

I dont care about the coments i made about Carla or not.I am talking about this house.And the coments i made about that were done because that was what was going on at the time,just like we are coment what is going on in present day in this house.Its a failure no matter the way you look like,if in future will change and get better..no ideia.By then i will coment..now i can only coment what i am seing..or in this case not seing.Feeo free to coment what you want about this house..rest of us will do exactly the same.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I dont care about the coments i made about Carla or not.I am talking about this house.

it's just to let you know that you often talk too fast without taking the time to let things happen
Carla and Yanai were away most of the weekends when they started and now they hang out with friends very often at home

Eliska and Pepik, even if their start is quite bumpy and strange, can surprise us as much in a few weeks, RLC is not a race to be won, we have to let time run out

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's just to let you know that you often talk too fast without taking the time to let things happen
Carla and Yanai were away most of the weekends when they started and now they hang out with friends very often at home

Eliska and Pepik, even if their start is quite bumpy and strange, can surprise us as much in a few weeks, RLC is not a race to be won, we have to let time run out

"Its just to let you know you often talk too fast without taking the time to let things happen",and may i ask what is the problem with that?Cant i think,feel diferent way the things as you?As i said so many times..i pay cc,i pay rlc and just giving my views of the houses,residents,guests,pets.Its my personal opinions,i dont care what others posts many times and dont bother to criticalize them all the time.You have to finaly understand we all diferent and some may think things one way and others other way.You can have your tastes and respect the others tastes at same time.Will always made my judments based in what i genuinely think,feel and not what other people think is the correct way.Basicaly..you have your views..great!The rest of us also have our own views..and shoking..may be diferent from yours.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Its just to let you know you often talk too fast without taking the time to let things happen",and may i ask what is the problem with that?Cant i think,feel diferent way the things as you?As i said so mant times..i pay cc,i pay rlc and just giving my views of the houses,residents,guests,pets.Its my personal opinions,i dont care what others posts many times and dont bother to criticalize them all the time.You have to finaly understand we all diferent and some may think things one way and others other way.You can have your tastes and respect the others tastes at same time.Wilk always made my judments based in what i genuinely think,feel and not what other people think is the correct way.Basicaly..you have your views..great!The rest of us also have our own views..and shoking..may be diferent from yours.

there is no problem, i just give you my opinion too, it's worth what it's worth

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

there is no problem, i just give you my opinion too, it's worth what it's worth

See thats exactly what i liked also..to give my opinions and them to be acept and not criticalized every time.My opinions also worth what they worth.You dont mind things to happen slow,that the start was "rough"..fine with that.Others like me dont think that way and ours opinions are as valid as anyone else.Would love to see you just giving your opinions of things(that sometimes are pretty interesting)without trying to say the others are never good or correct.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Daleys said:

RLC needs to close this apt and open up some from Spain from the guests of Carla and Yanai at least they will be far more entertaining than this empty apt.

Totaly,its now enbarassing for rlc to an point they sneakly dont inform clients that the "residents" gone vacations.They leaved two days ago and all we have(as usual)is a empty house and absolutely no info.And tiking we wait a dam year for this😒.

• Sad 1