Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

RLC has just acknowledged that this is a mediocre apartment by returning cam 1 in the living room to freebie status. It used to be that way until Mr Boombastic's antics on the sofa got so much attention that it went fully premium 🤣 

Somehow I think that neither Eliska nor Pepik are going to supply the same level of action.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

RLC has just acknowledged that this is a mediocre apartment by making cam 1 in the living room a freebie.  It used to be that way until Mr Boombastic's antics got so much attention that it went fully premium 🤣 

Somehow I think that neither Eliska nor Pepik are going to supply the same level of action.

I don't think it has anything to do with this particular apartment because they seem to have done the same thing elsewhere
Rlc had a big audience loss last month and it's only their response to attract more people and possible new premium members i think

• Like 2

il y a 20 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I don't think it has anything to do with this particular apartment because they seem to have done the same thing elsewhere
Rlc had a big audience loss last month and it's only their response to attract more people and possible new premium members i think

Agreed.  Only the B&R / A&L apartment remains premium only.

il y a une heure, franklin a dit :

Agreed.  Only the B&R / A&L apartment remains premium only.

Back to the good old days of having at least one free cam in most apartment but however they need to get a lot of new couples/apartments.  RLC needs to start recruiting fast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

RLC has just acknowledged that this is a mediocre apartment by returning cam 1 in the living room to freebie status. It used to be that way until Mr Boombastic's antics on the sofa got so much attention that it went fully premium 🤣 

With so few houses and with some "couples" as active and present as this two they better put free cams,and replace the girls in vacations that passed 6 months mark etc😅.Someone post an grapic of rlc stats from last months and all i can say is.....kelly rowland GIF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If this two are a real couple then i am as atractive as Brad Pitt.What a desgrace,two times in a row😆.

now there is a free cam i will judge by myself if they are a true couple or not

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, firewall said:

now there is a free cam i will judge by myself if they are a true couple or not

Nice,watch and take your own conclusions and then please share with us my friend.