Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Rlc time to put the travel signal again..more "vacations".Better ..this time just dont bother taken out the travel signal..this joke will happen most of time.

don't tell me they are already in vacation again lol

• Haha 1

Gess tomorrow rlc will notice they leaved again and put again travel signal..what a desaster.This "couple" in few weeks done more "vacations" than Susana and kitty in years.We "only" waited one year for a new couple and we get this.ace ventura bullshit GIF

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Gess tomorrow rlc will notice they leaved again and put again travel signal..what a desaster.This "couple" in few weeks done more "vacations" than Susana and kitty in years.We "only" waited one year for a new couple and we get this.ace ventura bullshit GIF

This is the main reason behind why i think they won't have guests round they are always gone.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

ok ,seems this is the rhythm they have for this apartment, they go away somewhere regularly for some days

Probraby to separate houses,in my view just like in Asia&Hakeem this a fake couple and an money,job arranjment.Just like that couple i higly doubt we gona see familly and mutual frends..because there is none🤣.

Just now, Daleys said:

This is the main reason behind why i think they won't have guests round they are always gone.

Join in that almost all phone calls are done hided in room without cams.Most users probrably watch,enjoy rlc more during weekends and in this case nothing to see.Wonder if they gona bother putting travel signal again..doesnt give a good image so much "vacations" in so little time.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Join in that almost all phone calls are done hided in room without cams.Most users probrably watch,enjoy rlc more during weekends and in this case nothing to see.Wonder if they gona bother putting travel signal again..doesnt give a good image so much "vacations" in so little time.

Do you remember what you said at the beginning with Carla and Yanai? because you seem to repeat yourself :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Do you remember what you said at the beginning with Carla and Yanai? because you seem to repeat yourself :biggrin:

You also seem to repeat yourself🤣.Maybe because some of the situations are similar or look similar,so coments will be equal the same.Wish i could say..what a wonderfull real couple,so in live and active,very nice to see them hqving fun with their friends,ans how about the great parties the make during weekends..but i cant🤣.Just waiting for the mandatory weekend travel signal.At this ritm soon site will have 40 free cams🤣.