Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

44 minutes ago, happyone said:

Could you please reduce the size of your font and the space you take up in your post similar to this because we are restricted to 30 pages per thread and you are wasting pages.

"Pepik) Skinship is very active today."

Thank you

There is a set number of of posts per page, independent of how long each post is. I think it is 20 in forum topics, and 25 in PM. When there are many long posts on one page, there will just be more scrolling untill you reach the bottom, it won't effect the number of pages.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, and it only took them a week to have sex again.😒

I think I remember reading that she had her period but I did not check

That could explain the week without sex

• Haha 1

No way,she have a travel case with a lot of clothes prepared,is she going vacations already🤣.Will both go vactions or will we have the previlegy of having him alone in house.God have mercy.

Wonder how many time will rlc take to put the travel signal info..in the good old days of rlc this bs wouldnt happen,seems they already gone "vacations" again and house bared was reopened.Why dont rlc put all the boredom,previsible and same old same  bs barca houses in vacations,that i wouldnt care.Seems they cant find good couples anymore,or bether they dont bother to try.Who seen rlc some good years ago and who sees them now😔.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gess at some point they will notice this "couple" leaved with two bags full of clothes for their second vacations in few weeks...one day passed and no info for clients.Well done rlc fidding this "couple"leaving the office GIF.

Il y a 10 heures, ze81 a dit :

Gess at some point they will notice this "couple" leaved with two bags full of clothes for their second vacations in few weeks...one day passed and no info for clients.Well done rlc fidding this "couple"leaving the office GIF.

They are on vacation till the 5th of July.

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They are on vacation till the 5th of July.

when I saw her pack her suitcase, I had the impression that she was taking things for five or six days, it seems to correspond to the date of return