B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Pumpkin head..🤣

Lucian the the Pumpkin head....I say this because I've been told the last thing he needs is a bald head.   Some people look good this way but I've been told he ain't one of them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have send a message to the rlc support about to bring local spanish girls during this covid period, let see if i have an answer...

I have sent numerous emails to RLC with suggestions for location of other apartments. However, my suggestions were based on where I thought the women were more sexual having travelled to just about every country and some much more than others. My experience based not only on how sexual the women were but on the "gentleman's clubs", the laws regarding paying for sex, etc. I found Asian countries the most open and the women the most sexual, Czechia women are very sexual, and surprisingly I rank Swedish women next. They are far more open and that surprised me. Not only was it relatively easy to find Swedish women that wanted sex, they were all nasty sessions. Anyway I tried to let RLC know where else to open apartments. Again, I do not know the local laws.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have sent numerous emails to RLC with suggestions for location of other apartments. However, my suggestions were based on where I thought the women were more sexual having travelled to just about every country and some much more than others. My experience based not only on how sexual the women were but on the "gentleman's clubs", the laws regarding paying for sex, etc. I found Asian countries the most open and the women the most sexual, Czechia women are very sexual, and surprisingly I rank Swedish women next. They are far more open and that surprised me. Not only was it relatively easy to find Swedish women that wanted sex, they were all nasty sessions. Anyway I tried to let RLC know where else to open apartments. Again, I do not know the local laws.

it was more for find a easy replacement for B1 B2 B4 and B5 because of this complicated period for bring new ukrainian or russian girls in Spain

but surely i know Swedish girls are hot but the spanish girls too 

1 minute ago, firewall said:

it was more for find a easy replacement for B1 B2 B4 and B5 because of this complicated period for bring new ukrainian or russian girls in Spain

but surely i know Swedish girls are hot but the spanish girls too 

That was a given seeing we have years of experience. And yes there are many Spanish women that would love this chance especially given the unemployment of young people in Spain for more than 10 years now.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That was a given seeing we have years of experience. And yes there are many Spanish women that would love this chance especially given the unemployment of young people in Spain for more than 10 years now.

only rlc has the key but i don't know what they want to do with their site, not much happened with new apartments or girls during the last 12 months, just many repeat girls and i think rlc will continue in this direction