Music videos

On 6/21/2022 at 2:33 AM, StnCld316 said:

Hate to burst your bubble but I think his lawyer was trying recently to get him paroled.  Whether there's any happenings or not it's hard to say as sometimes they keep things hushed.

Hi Stone, hope you are well.I'm surprised that any lawyer would want to free the bastard but I suppose in the name of justice he has to have his day in court,to be fair though I think he has been knocked back for parole a number of times already. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Stone, hope you are well.I'm surprised that any lawyer would want to free the bastard but I suppose in the name of justice he has to have his day in court,to be fair though I think he has been knocked back for parole a number of times already. 

That's right, he has had numerous paroles turned down, partly i would guess as if he was freed, he wouldn't last long on the outside - Too many would form a queue. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's right, he has had numerous paroles turned down, partly i would guess as if he was freed, he wouldn't last long on the outside - Too many would form a queue. 

He should have been sent to an institution with a whole life sentence. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I looked further into it.  He's still incarcerated and likely will never be freed according to the Parole Board where he's incarcerated.  He should have gotten the death penalty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I looked further into it.  He's still incarcerated and likely will never be freed according to the Parole Board where he's incarcerated.  He should have gotten the death penalty.

Thanks for that Stone, but re:the death penalty my view is that they escape punishment that way. As a deterrent for gun crime the death penalty is a joke in the USA considering their laws on firearm ownership, Uvalde?. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks for that Stone, but re:the death penalty my view is that they escape punishment that way. As a deterrent for gun crime the death penalty is a joke in the USA considering their laws on firearm ownership, Uvalde?. 

They voted to have the school demolished.  Don't know what good that will do.  People will always remember the tragedy whether the school is there or not.

They never demolished Sandy Hook when a massacre took place there a few years back.

• Thanks 2

• 9 months later...