Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Out of four moderators, we are only two to be subscribers to RLC, the others cannot comment on what they cannot see
But we all make comments in our own name in the forum without highlighting our moderator status

But your moderator status is highlighted in blue beneath your Avatar..😹

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Out of four moderators, we are only two to be subscribers to RLC, the others cannot comment on what they cannot see
But we all make comments in our own name in the forum without highlighting our moderator status

I will leave it alone as I respect you and your role. I don't think our opinions are very far apart.

25 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

good afternoon beautiful girls 

leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸🌟👯

Good afternoon 

good night 

Good Morning 

A great happy weekend with joy 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x

🐈😘☺️

and 😈 moos54  joins the family pulo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Perfect and great to have moos54 😈 join the Leora family 🤣

• Like 3

Know before I say this, I know it's probably just me noticing this,  but whenever I spend a little time watching Leora and Malia perform in the bedroom, Leora seems to treated more businesslike, but at the same time does whatever she has to, to make it look as sexy and sensual as she can possibly perform it, but on the other hand, Malia seems more infatuated with Leora, and she tends to be more touchy-feely towards her best friend... so this is only what I see, because I really don't prefer seeing them together as much as everyone else

• Upvote 1