Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

leora and malia

20:00----03:00

We should run a tipping competition to see whom is the closest to the time they get home.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora e malia

20:00 ---- 03:00

shops and cafes restaurants 00:00 

Maybe Malia around 10:30 and Leora early hours

• Like 1

My wife's niece is a medical student in Russia.  A few years ago she came to the US to stay with us for the summer.  At the time she was 20.  She was tall, blonde and very pretty.  After 2 weeks with us she was bored and said she was going to NYC and stay there for 3 weeks by herself.  At the time she spoke and understood very, very little English.  My wife was upset about her going as was I. 

She went and connected up with other young Russians in the Brighton Beach area.  She ended up sharing an apartment with 7 other people in upper Manhattan.  She got a waitress job in an Italian restaurant and bar.  She traveled all over Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens.  She told us she would stay out all night and a few times slept on the beach with others.

We went to see her 2 weeks later and she took us all over Manhattan.  Introduced us to a couple of her male friends.  She was fine there in NYC and never had any problems.

I am telling you this because my opinion is Leora not as much as Malia is exploring the city and enjoying meeting new friends as well as having a great time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She is now enjoying life in her new city, seeing the sights and what it has to offer. And if Malia wants to join her then she does. It is Saturday and the place will be bustling with things to see and do. She now has friends there. They have regular places to drink and smoke at. Yes she may go on casual dates perhaps, but nothing more. She is in the apartment a vast amount of time more than she is out, and spends most of her time with her best friend - Because that's what she chooses to do. Leora wouldn't do anything she wouldn't want to.

AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!