Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Malia is gay and not bisexual?  Just asking because i'm curiously curious!

She only has eyes for Leora. While many people here think Leora is secretly meeting with another man. If she wanted one - Malia could have any man.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

She only has eyes for Leora. While many people here think Leora is secretly meeting with another man. If she wanted one - Malia could have any man.

Maybe that's because she already has her own man back home and heaven forbid if one of these girls on RLC want's to stay true to her significant other!!  You seem to be confusing the Barca girls with these two girls and these two girls are nothing like the Barca girls!!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe that's because she already has her own man back home and heaven forbid if one of these girls on RLC want's to stay true to her significant other!!  You seem to be confusing the Barca girls with these two girls and these two girls are nothing like the Barca girls!!

But wasn't that the same case with Leora, she obviously had Paul back home, and you can see the results from that

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

But wasn't that the same case with Leora, she obviously had Paul back home, and you can see the results from that

I can't speak for her situation with Paul.  Back in the day, the only time I would watch her was when he wasn't around.  That is a question for the true Leora fans, not me.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe Leora has setup Malia with date?

My reasoning is Malia is looking quite beautiful just to go out shopping.

or perhaps leora is taking malia out on a date..  girls night out 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1