Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

14 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Oh i have, several times in fact, for whatever reason, if there is one. There have been days when i've seen them not talk much or say goodbye when one leaves. It looks awkward but then everything's fine later. So this not a new thing for 

yes you are right I noticed that a couple of times but why don't I know. In any case, it was not an ,dispute I'm pretty sure. unfortunately it is very difficult to draw correct conclusions because none of us can translate the language perfectly, which is a shame.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I have said this recently but will reiterate, the bond between them has grown, and it is something that means a great deal to both, neither would hurt the other one as you do have to remember something very important - They are indeed real life best friends. So nothing would not be done to hurt the other, as it would affect their lives. We only see an image on a screen, they are people who have hung around with each other for years and years. But there is something genuine from both parties now, which has happened over the course of time. Cameras never lie, nor does body language.

If you were going to offer advice to Malia in the ongoing dilemma she seems to be constantly facing with Leora as to...should I or shouldn't I try to take this any further, what would it be?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, The Earl said:

yes you are right I noticed that a couple of times but why don't I know. In any case, it was not an argument, I'm pretty sure. unfortunately it is very difficult to draw correct conclusions because none of us can translate the language perfectly, which is a shame.

There was no argument that's for sure, everything was fine and dandy all last night. Even after the phone call interrupted them, they still were lying against each other for ages, stroking and playing with the other one. There probably isn't anything at all, they did separate things today anyway, and Leora had plans which Malia would definitely known about anyway. I would say nothing is wrong at all.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

First off thanks for your response, but help me with this question, if Leora does have a love interest outside this apartment, do you think it's fair that Malia is putting this pressure on Leora, that now she has to be there for her love interest outside the apartment, but at the same time, be there for this person that needs the same, or probably more attention from her inside the apartment... now I'm not trying to put anyone down, I'm just expressing a question

I look at it like this, may the best person win Leora's heart and soul....be it male or female!

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you were going to offer advice to Malia in the ongoing dilemma she seems to be constantly facing with Leora as to...should I or shouldn't I try to take this any further, what would it be?

Blimey Sir! What a position to be put in! 😄

I'd say nothing. Because if they don't know each other by now, they never will. And certainly none of us could ever know. So whatever happens is there. the important thing i have said before about this, is that neither would do anything to hurt the other one. There maybe times when a feeling to do something is there and hard to resist temptation (Friday evening being a perfect example of that), but we don't know. So all i can say is, whatever is in the air at that time is the right thing to do, for both of them. This is why 'Big' things are fairly rare occasions, the mood has to be just right.

They think the world of each other, so that plays a huge part not only in what happens, but what doesn't happen too. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

and I think that's all we really know 😇

And that's all we really need to know. 👍

Because that's what's most important.

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Blimey Sir! What a position to be put in! 😄

I'd say nothing. Because if they don't know each other by now, they never will. And certainly none of us could ever know. So whatever happens is there. All i have said before about this, is that neither would do anything to hurt the other one. There maybe times when a feeling to do something is there, but we don't know. So all i can say is, whatever is in the air at that time is the right thing to do, for both of them. This is why things are fairly rare occasions, the mood has to be just right.

They think the world of each other, so that plays a huge part not only in what happens, but what doesn't happen too. 

This is the advice I would give to Malia.  I would advise her to push the envelope with Leora and see what happens.  They have been best friends for so long that nothing drastic would ever happen between them.  It's very obvious from you all's posts that Malia is willing to go further and even if it takes some German Soda Waters to gain more distance, then so be it.  I can tell you that from experience that I have pushed it further with a couple of girlfriends back in the day just to see what would happen and it never caused any issues.  Anyway, that's just how this dumb ass country boy see's it lol.  To me the bottom line is...you snooze, you lose!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the advice I would give to Malia.  I would advise her to push the envelope with Leora and see what happens.  They have been best friends for so long that nothing drastic would ever happen between them.  It's very obvious from you all's posts that Malia is willing to go further and even if it takes some German Soda Waters to gain more distance, then so be it.  I can tell you that from experience that I have pushed it further with a couple of girlfriends back in the day just to see what would happen and it never caused any issues.  Anyway, that's just how this dumb ass country boy see's it lol.  To me the bottom line is...you snooze, you lose!

I say again.....fortune favors the bold.

• Like 1