Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

sigo diciendo que esta chica necesita un hombre, de su edad lo primero, y que la empotre bien, nunca se corre, ni vaginal ni por el clitoris, alberto tienes los dias contados, aprovechate ahora, por que cuando te deje, va a doler , lo siento pero ese es tu futuro. es mucha mujer para ti .

And she is often the aggressor. She wants sex every day. And while she does come it isn't during intercourse which is too bad. She needs a man who can control his own orgasm. And Martina if you message me on CC I would love to spend some serious cash buying you some panties that match your beauty.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, darkman said:

sigo diciendo que esta chica necesita un hombre, de su edad lo primero, y que la empotre bien, nunca se corre, ni vaginal ni por el clitoris, alberto tienes los dias contados, aprovechate ahora, por que cuando te deje, va a doler , lo siento pero ese es tu futuro. es mucha mujer para ti.

y no podria servirle una mujer??? me ofrezco voluntaria jajajaja

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Loca pensó pero tal vez ella esté con él porque lo ama y viceversa.

con 24 años ..................... hummmm llegara el dia que se de cuenta que el mundo es mas grande .

2 hours ago, darkman said:

con 24 años ..................... hummmm llegara el dia que se de cuenta que el mundo es mas grande .

Love have no ages or races,maybe she feels the world is perfect and big enough with him.Or maybe they will split in future who knows.No doubths he is an very lucky bastard and hope he remembers that every dam day😁.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

During the lock-down Martina did a lot of sport and the physical results were striking.  After the lock-down she did not work out regulary anymore or to be more exact, she did not work out at all and the physical results are striking again. However, viceversa. This wonderful body must be trained regularly!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Great they are watching and enjoing more and more Prision Break but the real experience was when was released..one episode per week..all that clifhangers moments and questions..what will happen next.One of the best series in that regard,still enjoyable in netflix "mode" but glad i(and many others)enjoyed the full experience hehe.

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Their roles seem to have reversed somewhat of late. It wasnt that long ago Alberto was the one waiting at home for Martina to come home. Alberto does seem to be preoccupied with something this days.

Alberto has had a job for several weeks. He is a kind of advisor or salesman for a company selling energy-saving products. He can do part of his work from home. He is very determined and busy. Martina, however, lost her 4-10.30 job during the Corona crisis. Therefore you are  definitely right with your observation, i.e., they have reversed their roles.