Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't know what the guest girl is up to, but this time she left with a belt around her neck with spikes and a loop to hook a chain to it.🤔

That's easy to figure out...she's going to a dog park to be walked.  She goes by Butch at the dog park LMAO

Seriously though, sounds like she's in to some serious BDSM!

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2020 at 6:08 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

He is Martina's brother.

well then I can see your point but I also admire their relationship

hell, we would pass out seeing our sister on a nude beach because of the way we were taught

they hopefully don't have our eh hang ups lol

• Like 1

This house changed a lot sinse weekend and for best,was always one of the few houses realy delivering genuine real life but was just the couple and almost no guests staying,now with this two guests that aspect improved a lot.Now they are preparing a lot of paper stuff no ideia what going on.Its insane the amount of nice,fun guests we see in some of this houses(mainly in C&Y and now this guests)and rlc doesnt try to "get them" and prefere put in houses boring couples always in "vacations".Maybe they have N&B in charge and they only have eyes for the bs show girls.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

This house changed a lot sinse weekend and for best,was always one of the few houses realy delivering genuine real life but was just the couple and almost no guests staying,now with this two guests that aspect improved a lot.Now they are preparing a lot of paper stuff no ideia what going on.Its insane the amount of nice,fun guests we see in some of this houses(mainly in C&Y and now this guests)and rlc doesnt try to "get them" and prefere put in houses boring couples always in "vacations".Maybe they have N&B in charge and they only have eyes for the bs show girls.

Alberto has found some work. That explains all the the paper and computer work. That too has lead to change.