Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¿Crees que ve a un chico fuera del apartamento o cuando se va de vacaciones?

escuche la conversacion telefonica con una amiga y no hacia referencia a que estuviera con ningun chico, si escuche que la amiga con la que fue a ibiza le pregunto por meterse en rlc

despues cuando llego alberto la version que le conto a el era la misma, asi que no creo que mienta mucho

2 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

escuche la conversacion telefonica con una amiga y no hacia referencia a que estuviera con ningun chico, si escuche que la amiga con la que fue a ibiza le pregunto por meterse en rlc

despues cuando llego alberto la version que le conto a el era la misma, asi que no creo que mienta mucho

podrias poner la linea de tiempo de eso , me gustaria escuchar , que dia fue

2 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

This did not translate well.  Is there any way you could try it again?

3 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

I listened to the telephone conversation with a friend and did not refer to being with any boy, if I heard that the friend with whom he went to Ibiza asked him to get into rlc

Later when Alberto arrived, the version that he told him was the same, so I don't think he was lying too much

You are saying that you & a friend listened to the telephone conversation, and that you and your friend did not refer to Martina being with any boy?  Are you also saying the the friend Martina went to Ibiza with asked her how to get into RLC?  Then later when Alberto arrived Martina told him the same thing you and your friend heard during the telephone conversation?

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are saying that you & a friend listened to the telephone conversation, and that you and your friend did not refer to Martina being with any boy?  Are you also saying the the friend Martina went to Ibiza with asked her how to get into RLC?  Then later when Alberto arrived Martina told him the same thing you and your friend heard during the telephone conversation?

He just says he listened to the conversation Martina had with a person on the phone and the version said on the phone is the same one she said to Alberto after she hung up.

Which will try to prove that she has hidden nothing from Alberto

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He just says he listened to the conversation Martina had with a person on the phone and the version said on the phone is the same one she said to Alberto after she hung up.

Which will try to prove that she has hidden nothing from Alberto

The unknown context of the conversation is what means something but by what Marxsolita posted it's hard to understand what that context was.  We don't for sure know that she was talking about a boy or a girl.

I don't even know why i'm having this conversation with you LMAO

il y a 51 minutes, darkman a dit :

que dia fue la conversacion por telefono please, line of time please

It's impossible at times for anyone to post time stamps here i have asked on numerous occasions in the past and to no avail of other situations.

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Él solo dice que escuchó la conversación que Martina tuvo con una persona en el teléfono y la versión que dice en el teléfono es la misma que le dijo a Alberto después de colgar.

Que intentará demostrar que no le ha ocultado nada a Alberto

eso es 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

El contexto desconocido de la conversación es lo que significa algo, pero por lo que publicó Marxsolita es difícil entender cuál era ese contexto. No sabemos con certeza si estaba hablando de un niño o una niña.

Ni siquiera sé por qué estoy teniendo esta conversación contigo LMAO

fue con una mujer

• Thanks 1