Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

20 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Nice living room sex just ended 🙂

Just noticed that he came inside her. Isn't it only recently that he started doing that? Maybe they are trying to get pregnant..

They go through periods of him cumming inside her and times when he doesn't. For the past few months I think this is normal for them. This couple more than any I witnessed over the years has him cumming inside her.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:10 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Alberto gave her a lift to the railway station. Martina has gone to see her parents and brother and sisters. Alberto is back home again.

She deserves it. She was so horny last week. We can take a few days vacation....

On 8/7/2020 at 3:10 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Alberto gave her a lift to the railway station. Martina has gone to see her parents and brother and sisters. Alberto is back home again.

Back to his Video Games or pounding his pud.  :biggrin:

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Back to his Video Games or pounding his pud.  :biggrin:

I would pound my pud too if my GF, who wants to get fucked everyday at least once, left me for a few days. Strange though as long as these two have been together he doesn't seem to travel with her to see her family. Maybe they don't like him? Is there much of an age difference or the fact he doesn't work?

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I would pound my pud too if my GF, who wants to get fucked everyday at least once, left me for a few days. Strange though as long as these two have been together he doesn't seem to travel with her to see her family. Maybe they don't like him? Is there much of an age difference or the fact he doesn't work?

Martina's family has come to visit the apartment before, either her parents or her brother, and I never saw a problem between them and Alberto

• Like 1