Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

My friend if the new blood is like E&P than i prefer the old blood and by far🤣.

That's what voyeurism is about. What you see is what you get.  Their only job is to be in front of the camera leading their daily lives.  It's not always about sex.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what voyeurism is about. What you see is what you get.  Their only job is to be in front of the camera leading their daily lives.  It's not always about sex.

In my opinion voyeurim concept is a very personal taste,some for exemple get crazy and entertained with something like leora place,others cant have any fun from such concept.To me is to watch people daily lifes,without any hiddings or reserves,when they hide big part if their life just isnt fun,maybe others have no issues with that type of situtaions,but what i enjoy more is the regular stuff like watching residents with their friends etc.If you dont share,want to share that then you get a dull,boring couple that is always alone in cams and that is always hidding from cams to do the absolutely regular,normal stuff or have to be in constant "vacations".Sex is a important part but its an useless element when the rest of important things dont work.Martina and Alberto are great,only thing i miss in them is some social done in house,because the rest is pretty good,regular and "real".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In my opinion voyeurim concept is a very personal taste,some for exemple get crazy and entertained with something like leora place,others cant have any fun from such concept.To me is to watch people daily lifes,without any hiddings or reserves,when they hide big part if their life just isnt fun,maybe others have no issues with that type of situtaions,but what i enjoy more is the regular stuff like watching residents with their friends etc.If you dont share,want to share that then you get a dull,boring couple that is always alone in cams and that is always hidding from cams to do the absolutely regular,normal stuff or have to be in constant "vacations".Sex is a important part but its an useless element when the rest of important things dont work.Martina and Alberto are great,only thing i miss in them is some social done in house,because the rest is pretty good,regular and "real".

Everyone has their own different views of how voyeurism is derived we'll just leave it at that.  :biggrin:

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone has their own different views of how voyeurism is derived we'll just leave it at that.  :biggrin:

Exactly.Voyerism is mostly a very personal taste and conception.

2 minutes ago, Semih Ciydem said:

she is chatting with someone to play the game but who

Probrably some friend.She was talking about the game and that was missing two gems(an item of the game).

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Semih Ciydem said:

Man or woman They continued the conversation after the game was over

Dont know,only listened a bit.She is learning how hard the games were back then🤣.

• Thanks 1