Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

3 minutes ago, Semih Ciydem said:

hot chat maybe 😂😂the conversation continues but the game is closed

Hehe,not hot chat at all,just complains on how hard the game is and other boring daily talk stuff,only thing hot in this is..Martina of course☺️.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe, hiç sıcak sohbet değil, sadece oyunun ne kadar zor olduğundan şikayet ediyor ve diğer sıkıcı günlük konuşma şeyleri, bu sıcak şey sadece ... Tabii ki ☺️ .

Maybe later hot chat..😂😊😊Thanks for teaching me what you are talking about, my dude

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2020 at 5:45 AM, ze81 said:

Poor thing.Hope we have news(good ones)soon,is so strange not seing in livingroom.Martina seems hood humor so probrably he is doing ok.

If you look at the dog closely youll see his fur has been shaved in different places. Veterinarians do that to perform various procedures.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

If you look at the dog closely youll see his fur has been shaved in different places. Veterinarians do that to perform various procedures.

Indeed.My cat some months ago gone cirurgy procedures(had several benigne tumors removed from belly)and had the belly zone shaved just like M&A dog.

On 7/16/2020 at 1:10 AM, ze81 said:

Curious fact about the game series Martina is playing,they are as old as Martina.

video games 90s GIF

I have definitely had my hours on that game. 🎮