Stifler (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Isn't that just UK slang for masturbate, which you already said? :angel: :biggrin:

Lol maybe i like being more particular as in UK that term applies to guys not girls. 👍 Much like Dave's favourite description of me,.....Tosser :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol maybe i like being more particular as in UK that term applies to guys not girls. 👍 Much like Dave's favourite description of me,.....Tosser :biggrin:

Really? Just guys, eh. Learn something new every day. But, you still didn't tell me which is worse, cock up or tits up. I really want to know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

But, you still didn't tell me which is worse, cock up or tits up. I really want to know.

My apologies, don't recall seeing that query. Well much the same really depends which you are most infatuated with i suppose 😁

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just what is the power of the mobile phone, they can't eat, can't bathe, can't masterbate, can't wank off, many can't even have sex without having a fucking phone in their hands just how pathetic these people are. Their lives seem to be ruled by their phones.

bandicam 2020-09-16 13-48-14-898.jpg

21 hours ago, Jonno said:

Probably about the only part of the lives that are Real. You see it everywhere from all ages. Panic attacks if they don't have them. 😭

Hey Rob,it's mastUrbate pal,what a wanker😁👍

• Haha 5