Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

59 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Tell you what then. I'll make it easy.

YOU WIN.

You can have the argument ok? I'll stop believing what i see and just drop out of defending them. If you believe it's fake then fine. Then everyone who hates them and appear from nowhere to slag them off, and wants to piss all over anyone who does likes them can have the forum to themselves. How about that!

You win! Congrats.

do not worry, once in a while (period?) this woman comes here to do annoying

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On a different note, in relation to an occasion that seemed to have occurred around four days ago now, it may be fair to think that a participant in the occasion who apparently seemed to be a good bit frisky at the time, and enough so to have shown some initiative by showing her friend a substantial amount of sensually affectionate gestures, may perhaps be somewhat discouraged in doing so anytime soon as apparently the same was not shown in return at the time.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no te preocupes, de vez en cuando (¿punto?) esta mujer viene aquí para molestar

llevo mas tiempo que tu aqui, y he molestado menos que tu

si te molesto ignorame, nadie va a evitar que diga lo que pienso

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing Nicholas, if Leora is involved with a new man and having sex with him I think any activity between the ladies may not happen as much and Malia could start to feel left out.

It's been awhile since I last visited this thread. I haven't missed anything, it's like "Groundhog Day". Each day everyone hoping for something that will most likely never happen and RLC making money off the hope. Just like when Kami and Kristy were together, everyone was waiting for lesbian action that was never going to happen because they weren't lesbians. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

On a different note, in relation to an occasion that seemed to have occurred around four days ago now, it may be fair to think that a participant in the occasion who apparently seemed to be a good bit frisky at the time, and enough so to have shown some initiative by showing her friend a substantial amount of sensually affectionate gestures, may perhaps be somewhat discouraged in doing so anytime soon as apparently the same was not shown in return at the time.

Yep, the traffic is a little 'one way', sometimes seemingly on thin ice as well.

il y a 2 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

It's been awhile since I last visited this thread. I haven't missed anything, it's like "Groundhog Day". Each day everyone hoping for something that will most likely never happen and RLC making money off the hope. Just like when Kami and Kristy were in Barcelona together, everyone was waiting for lesbian action that was never going to happen because they weren't lesbians. :biggrin:

I only ever watched them as somebody had said Kami had used a hairspray can on herself, I had to see that! Never did though, maybe she'd changed the can as the one in her room was huge, I remember somebody had said they kissed once but who hasn't on RLC right? Never saw them bating each other though so at least Leora and Malia have that I suppose.