Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

It would be truly horrible. Female guests are sent there for one specific reason, same as why they go to GOV. Malia is only on rlc in the first place as she was with her best friend. HER REAL LIFE BEST FRIEND.

For her to agree to a pre-arranged show in a notorious apartment would be as demeaning as possible to the girl.

That's right slip.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There seems to be something that i have to keep repeating about it isn't there! So here goes -

They are REAL LIFE BEST FRIENDS. They are NOT agency girls sent to live together. They know each other as well as possible. They have shared their real lives and inner most thoughts. They have been together long before rlc even existed. They would NEVER do anything that the other did not want. Because that would possibly cause trouble. So what ever happens, it is because THEY want it. Simple as that!

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

There seems to be something that i have to keep repeating about it isn't there! So here goes -

They are REAL LIFE BEST FRIENDS. They are NOT agency girls sent to live together. They know each other as well as possible. They have shared their lives and thoughts. They would NEVER do anything that the other did not want. Because that would possibly cause trouble. So what ever happens, it is because THEY want it. Simple as that!

I wish we had a gold star option!! bg GIF  best i could do lol

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish we had a gold star option!! bg GIF  best i could do lol

Well, not warranted but accepted none the less!

It's true though! When i see what goes on elsewhere - How many household items can be shoved up, or lets get someone over to tie them up with rope, well, talk about pathetic.

The further the girls are from anything like that the better!!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

It's true though! When i see what goes on elsewhere - How many household items can be shoved up, or lets get someone over to wrap rope around them, well, talk about pathetic.

Pathetic is putting it mildly IMO.  It's just like the BS with the two B4 girls and Alexandra and Pumpkin head the other day....totally pathetic and only done to compensate for their extended absence of the whole day!!  Yes, the further away the better....they can come live with me in Texas and then nobody would have to worry about them again LOL.  Plus nobody would have to worry about me with them cuz i'm old and have a bad heart....I would just be a good friend and an ear for when they needed to get something off their chests......see, no worries 🙂

• Like 4

It's true though! When i see what goes on elsewhere - How many household items can be shoved up, or lets get someone over to tie them up with rope, well, talk about pathetic.

best is just enjoy those two girls and leave the clutter here for what it is, you can repeat something 1000 times but nonsense keeps coming back

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Pathetic is putting it mildly IMO.  It's just like the BS with the two B4 girls and Alexandra and Pumpkin head the other day....totally pathetic and only done to compensate for their extended absence of the whole day!!  Yes, the further away the better....they can come live with me in Texas and then nobody would have to worry about them again LOL.  Plus nobody would have to worry about me with them cuz i'm old and have a bad heart....I would just be a good friend and an ear for when they needed to get something off their chests......see, no worries 🙂

I did casually say this a couple of weeks ago but worth saying again. Who would have thought out of nowhere that rlc could have almost accidentally stumbled back into real life!! Yes of course i'm not stupid, this kind of thing does great for views etc, but at the end of the day it still has to happen. And when it is between 2 girls like this, then nothing is fake, and you only need to see how they have reacted to the experiences they are enjoying. Nothing fake about that. Nothing at all.

If it wasn't for Leora, we would never have seen Malia anywhere as a tenant full stop. Period.

I did casually say this a couple of weeks ago but worth saying again. Who would have thought out of nowhere that rlc could have almost accidentally stumbled back into real life!! Yes of course i'm not stupid, this kind of thing does great for views etc, but at the end of the day it still has to happen. And when it is between 2 girls like this, then nothing is fake, and you only need to see how they have reacted to the experiences they are enjoying. Nothing fake about that. Nothing at all.

If it wasn't for Leora, we would never have seen Malia anywhere as a tenant full stop. Period.

Right again Slip!